With several other freezer meal companies to choose from, why choose InstaFreeze? We are moms ourselves and know what the mamas want! Here are some reasons we think you’ll love InstaFreeze Meals:
- WE DELIVER: You don’t even have to leave your house! Place a delivery order here and we’ll bring it right to your door.
- CHOOSE YOUR MEALS: We know all families have different preferences so we let you choose your meals! Our menu consists of 25+ meal options and changes 4 times a year so you will never get bored of our food!
- SERVING SIZE OPTIONS: We have options for 3-4 and 6-8 servings so you can feed your family, no matter how big or small!
- COOK FROM FROZEN: Pressure cookers (AKA Instant Pots) can quickly bring meat to safe temperatures which means you can safely cook from frozen. Plus, our meals are frozen in the perfect round shape which means they’ll fit in your pot every time!
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Feed your families well with high-quality ingredients like whole grain pasta, brown rice, lean proteins, vegetables, and more!
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Gone are the days of chewy, dry chicken, we use quality meat so you don’t have to sacrifice quality for ease.
- FLAVOR: You won’t find bland boring food here! We pride ourselves on big flavors and a wide variety so dinner time can be looked forward to every night.
- ALLERGY FRIENDLY OPTIONS: We offer a variety of options that include gluten free and dairy free. Check out the menu for all the details.
- QUICK COOK TIMES: Many of our meals can be made in less than 30 minutes from frozen! Other meals, like pot roast and shredded pork, take longer but are still significantly faster than other cooking methods (slow cooker, oven, etc).
- NO WASTE: Our meals arrive frozen and can safely live in your freezers until you’re ready for them which means, NO FOOD WASTE!
- NO PLANNING AHEAD: With meals that can be on the table in less than 30 minutes, you don’t have to think about dinner until dinner time!
4 Reasons to choose Instant Pot freezer meals:
- COOK FROM FROZEN: Instant Pot freezer meals can safely be cooked from frozen with the same quality as if you had cooked from fresh ingredients. Because pressure cooking is faster than other methods, the meat reaches safe temperatures quickly instead of staying in the “danger zone” temperatures for too long (which is a risk with slow cookers). Note: For those who want to use a slow cooker, we include directions for this method too!
- MAINTAIN NUTRIENTS: Since pressure cooking uses high temperatures and shorter cook times, there is less time for nutrient loss compared to other cooking methods.
- NO NEED TO PLAN AHEAD: Pressure cooking requires less cook time than slow cookers and oven methods which means you can think about “What’s for dinner” at dinner time instead of hours before! Got 30 minutes? Then you can make an InstaFreeze Meal! Note: Some meals need longer cook times (like roasts). Cook times are listed on all packages so you can know at a glance what to plan for.
- 30 SECONDS PREP TIME: Have less than a minute to get dinner started? Grab the bucket from the freezer, pop food into the pot, add liquid, press start. You’re now free to focus on kids, work, laundry, or, our favorite, a nap :)
Fresh meal delivery services either offer the ingredients for meals (which means you still need to do the prep and cooking) or they offer ready to eat meals that just need to be heated. These meals are great for when you have time to prep and cook a meal or if you’re wanting pre-portioned meals that are easy to warm and serve for 1-2 people.
Fresh ingredients also mean the meals need to be used within a 3-5 days.
With Instant Pot freezer meals there is NO WASTE! Freezer meals can be stored for months in the freezer which means if your plans for the night change last minute, NO PROBLEM! Your meals will happily chill in the freezer until you need them.
InstaFreeze Meals make a great gift! Stop by anytime and grab a frozen meal from our freezer. Be sure to keep the meal frozen until you deliver it to the giftee and let them know to store it in their freezer. Cooking instructions will be provided with the freezer meal. You also have the option of having meals delivered to the giftees home. Find the dates on our delivery page or email us at email@example.com for more options. We also offer gift card options.
Gift cards can be used towards any meal in-store and on delivery orders.
We’re here for you! Instant Pot freezer meals are the perfect way to learn and get comfortable with pressure cooking. Simply pop the food into your pot, add the liquid, and start cooking. Feel free to stop by or call if you are in need of further instructions.
We are available by phone during store hours 801-872-4244 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also be reached by using our online Contact Form.
Yes! Call us when you arrive in our parking lot and we are happy to deliver your meals to your car. For home delivery orders, make a note on your order that you would like a "contactless delivery".
FAQ's about Delivery
We are currently delivering meals to the following counties: Utah, Davis, Salt Lake, Weber, Cache. If you do not live in one of these areas and are interested in home delivery, send us a message to let us know where you are located.
Currently, we deliver 1-2 times a month per county. You can find these dates and times listed on the Delivery page. Meals are delivered between 7-9 p.m.
Your meals will arrive frozen in our InstaFreeze buckets. Be sure to place them in the freezer as soon as possible!
Yes, delivery is $12. (Some exceptions may apply)
Our delivery drivers will first attempt to deliver them to you personally. If no one answers the door, they will leave them at your door and send you a text to make sure you know that they have arrived.
You do not need to be home when your meals arrive. If you are not home, meals will be placed at your door and you will receive a text to confirm the arrival of your meals. If you are not going to be home, we encourage you to leave a cooler outside your door so we can place the meals inside. Meals will arrive frozen. Place meals in the freezer as soon as possible.
If you happen to be out of town on your delivery day, we are happy to deliver the meals to a neighbor for safekeeping until you return home. Email us at outreach@instafreezemeals with the instructions.
Yes and we’ve got lots of options! We have 25+ meals to choose and our menu changes each season so you can always look forward to a variety of meals!
Yes! Place an order online here. Select "In-Store Pickup" at checkout to pick up meals in-store.
FAQ’s about In-Store Pickup
Yes! Place a pickup order online here. Meals will be ready for pickup within 2-3 days. You will recieve a notification by email when your meals are ready.
Our pickup hours are:
Monday: 10 am - 12 pm
Tuesday: 10 am - 12 pm, 4 pm - 6 pm
Wednesday: 10 am - 12 pm
Thursday: 10 am - 12 pm, 4 pm - 6 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 1 pm
Meals must be picked up within 4 business days from our store location:
2453 S. Wildcat Way, Ste E
Woods, Cross, UT 84010
If you would like the meals brought out to your car, please call us at 801-872-4244 when you arrive.
If these pickup times do not work for you, please email us at email@example.com
Yes! No need to place an order in advance! Instafreeze Meals offers a large variety of our meals, pre-assembled and frozen, for anyone driving by. We like to consider our “In-Store Pickup” a healthier alternative to the fast-food drive-through line! Whether you forgot to plan dinner, you’re coming home from a long day at work, or need a meal to impress, stop in, grab a meal, throw it in your pressure cooker, and start cooking. You just got dinner cooking in seconds! The following are our in-store pickup hours:
Monday: 10 am - 12 pm
Tuesday: 10 am -12 pm, 4 pm - 6 pm
Wednesday: 10 am - 12 pm
Thursday: 10 am - 12 pm, 4 pm - 6 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 1 pm
FAQ’s about Meals
Each bucket contains a 3-4 serving meal. For a 6-8 serving meal, simply pop two buckets of food into the pot and cook them at the same time.
Store the frozen meals upright in the freezer. The meals can be stacked on top of one another.
There are some meals that are mildly spicy. This will be indicated on the meals page. We strive to keep the meals family friendly so none of them are going to be intensely spicy.
We have received many rave reviews from moms, dads, and grandparents that our meals are well-loved by the entire family. Even the picky kiddos love these meals!
To serve a crowd of 6-8, stack two of the meals on top of each other inside the pot. The amount of liquid and cook time may vary; this will be indicated in the cooking instructions.
Stored at proper freezing temperatures, our meals will store well in the freezer for at least 4 months.
We love repurposing leftovers at InstaFreeze Meals! No waste means more money in your pockets. Each recipe instruction card provides ways to serve any leftovers again in a new, exciting way. No dreaded leftovers here!
These meals can be prepared in any 6 - 8 quart electric pressure cooker. The meals have not been tested in a stovetop pressure cooker.
All meals include slow cooker directions. Be sure to thaw the meal completely before placing it in the slow cooker.
The cook times for our meals will vary. We offer meals that can be ready in under 30 minutes, while other meals (especially tougher cuts of meat) can take up to 2 hours. Cook times for the meals are indicated on the instruction card.
No! The joy of Instant Pot freezer meals is that you can take them straight from the freezer and start cooking. Cook times are for meals from frozen, we do not suggest thawing them before cooking.
Each meal container will have the instruction card included so you won't ever have to go searching for online instructions! Be sure to check the cards the week you plan to cook them to make sure you have the ingredients you need to round out the meal (for example - hoagie rolls, fresh tomatoes, guacamole, etc.)
Some of our meals, particularly soups, can be adapted to a vegan or vegetarian diet. Please call or talk to us in-store if you need help choosing meals to fit your diet.
We do not currently offer meals made with 100% organic ingredients, but we are working on making this an option!
Most of our meals are already low in sugar, carbs, and sodium. We love to use spices, herbs, and quality ingredients to add flavor to our meals instead!
Most of our meals are made with gluten-free ingredients. However, we do use some products with gluten and while we take precautions to reduce cross-contamination, we are not a certified gluten-free facility.